Merchant Account Expense Reduction & Optimization
If a business accepts credit card or
purchase card (P Card) payments from its customers, it has some form of a
merchant account. And if you have or have ever had a merchant account,
you know there is a cost to using it. Depending on the number of
transactions, the sizes of those transactions, and the business
industry, those costs can really add up.
In the past, the only solutions to lower the costs of credit card processing services were to:
- Call the processor for a "rate review" and hope they actually LOWER your costs
SWITCH PROCESSORS, with possible pitfalls like fine print, downtime, hidden fees and broken promises
So SPENDOWN created this contingency based program for its clients to eliminate the pitfalls and maximize the savings.
This program helps our business clients by negotiating more favorable merchant account costs WITHOUT THE PAIN AND HASSLE OF SWITCHING PROCESSORS!
This is the ideal solution for you if. . .
• Your business has a large cancellation/early termination fee if you switch processors
• Your firm has its processing integrated into specialized equipment (i.e.POS system, virtual terminal)
• You have not evaluated your processing in the last 12 months
• Your company has multiple locations
• You cannot afford DOWNTIME and you have NO TIME!
Ready to give it a try?
Fill out the form below, and we'll get to work!
DOCUMENTS TO UPLOAD:
- Most recent merchant account monthly statement